We organise everything so you don't have to
- Are you moving into a new site and not sure what phone line setup is there already?
- Perhaps you've expanded and need a new phone line installed and connected to your system?
- Not sure what type of lines you need (PSTN, ISDN, VoIP, SIP trunks) ?
- Perhaps you simply need help understanding the jargon?
- Need to divert existing phone numbers?
- Want to set up a 1300 or 1800 phone number?
- Need direct numbers for staff?
PSTN, ISDN2, Primary Rate, VoIP: Which phone line is right for you?
Choosing and organising phone lines is easy with Infiniti
Don’t wait on hold with Telstra for hours. Don’t get bombarded with technical jargon that no normal person understands. Let Infiniti deal with all your new phone line and phone call needs so you don’t have to. We offer you fast and easy line submission via our preferred carriers.
We understand that the world of phone lines can be difficult, even annoying.
That’s why we get rid of the guesswork and spell out your options -plain and simple.
You won’t end up paying for services you simply don’t need. At Infiniti, we’ll help you understand the difference between PSTN phone lines, ISDN 2 phone lines, primary rate phone lines, VoIP, SIP trunking and more. Whether you’re looking for a couple of extra telephone lines or complete site relocation, we’ll make it easy for you.
Our expert consultants can advise you on the cheap phone call rates, special deals, and how to ensure you are getting cheap phone line rentals! With multiple carrier relationships we also offer you choice.
From start to finish, Infiniti is your one stop shop. We specialise in new phone systems, finance, installation and everything else your individual business requires to get you the best phone solution.