VoIP technology is proven, reliable and is used by 100,000’s of Australian customers every day – small and large corporations alike. So what does groundbreaking VoIP technology offer that’s so compelling?
- VoIP phone calls are the cheapest on offer. You can save a fortune depending on your call usage patterns.
- You don’t pay expensive carrier line rental charges
- VoIP allows you to effortlessly connect remote workers and multiple locations. You can seamlessly communicate with all your staff in a way that was never possible before.
VoIP Phone calls vs. VoIP Phone Systems
There is a difference between VoIP phone calls and VoIP system features and functionality. If you’re simply looking to save money on calls but want to keep your existing phone system then check out our VoIP phone call rates.
VoIP phone systems vs. Hosted Phone Systems
If you want a complete VoIP/ IP telephony solution to maximize every part of your business communication then you can either opt for the latest IP Pbx phone systems or a fully hosted IP Pbx. The difference is the Hosted solution has NO phone system. All the IP handsets (VoIP) are connected back to a host where they run a virtual phone system for you. An IP Pbx system allows you to run VoIP handsets but you also have a phone system in your office. We know it can get a little confusing so please speak to one of our friendly VoIP experts.
VoIP features that really work for you
VoIP offers technology that older phone systems simply can’t do. Imagine being able to:
- work from home and still be connected to your office phone system
- take office calls on your mobile phone
- connect to your phone system via a laptop or ipad
- effortlessly connect offices (small or large) all over Australia
What are you waiting for? A 5 minute conversation could save you $1000’s and revolutionise the way you work. Our friendly VoIP experts are waiting to help you right now so pick up the phone and take the first step to saving a fortune.